A. The current contributor is Paul Albada Jelgersma
B. The websites are:
The non-legal disclaimer text that everybody understands
- The websites exists only for the fun and benefit of its contributor(s).
- Unless the contributor(s) quote another source, all statements are the opinion of the contributor(s). The user, visitor or reader of the websites are under no obligation to agree, disagree or read the opinion at all. The opinion of the contributor(s) can be equal, not entirely equal or completely different form the opinion of its employer(s).
- The contributor(s) of the websites will always tell the truth – but persuasion is possible given point 1) – so expect all information to be biased.
- If somebody wants something removed – the contributor(s) will comply, if asked nicely.
- If you want to re-use any information on the websites – go ahead – as long as you mention where you have found it.
The legal disclaimer text for lawyers
- The material contained in the websites is provided for informational purposes only. On account of the rapid evolution of technology, it is possible that the information contained in the websites is no longer completely accurate and the websites nor the contributor(s) shall not be liable for any content of whatever nature stored or contained in its website. When necessary, the websites can adjust and update any information, but this is not guaranteed. The websites have taken all reasonable care to ensure that all information available on its websites is accurate at the time of publication and therefore no guarantee or warranty is given that the content of the websites, of whatever nature, is fit or suitable for any particular purpose of whatever nature. The use of any such content of the websites is at the sole risk of the user and or the reader.
- The websites are not responsible for the content of any links to external organizations that are referred to on its website.
- The views and opinions expressed by contributor(s) within the websites do not necessarily reflect those neither of the employer(s) of the contributor(s) nor of any other subject or organization.
- The websites and its contributor(s), will remove or modify any content alleged to infringe any third party’s right or to be unlawful, provided that a subject or authority legally qualified to do so requires to remove or modify such content.
- The websites shall not be liable for any damage caused by any documentation, information, software or whatever application, used, read or downloaded by the user from the websites or from any other web site whose link is referred to on the websites, and will not provide support.
- This disclaimer can be changed without prior notice to anybody.
(c) 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 by Paul Albada Jelgersma